Welcome to the Fallenscape Forums!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

people asking for items to be spawned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nighted

PostSubject: people asking for items to be spawned   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:12 pm

there are allot of people bugging mods and admins asking them to spawn them either a godsword, or dragon claws, or party hats, etc. etc.

THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND

1. mods and admins are not your free to get a item vendor
2. it's unfair agianst another person, if you get it, he has the same rights as getting it aswell which wil probally keep a mod or admin bussy all day

ALTERNATE WAYS

1. instead of asking for the item to be spawned, maybe spawn it your self, you can spawn most of the items your self, you can find the list of items and codes in the map in where u find your Fallenscape Client.
2. you can find a person with the item you want, and offer something valuable in return, for example, me trading with someone a godsword for a party hat!
3. go get the item your self from the vendor where u can buy it or from the monster which drops it! godswords can be farmed at ::gwds, u can get like dragon claws at tormented demons (::td), party hats however, are rare to find now, sinse your not able to spawn them, and are not suposed to be given out to everyone, it wont drop from any monster and can not be bought from any vendor. you wil have to find a player with a party hat who is willing to trade it for something

i hope this wil get sticky and people wil start acknowledge the fact that you can get the item your self if u put a bit effort into the game!

~Nighted, The Unbeaten

chandler
Site owner

PostSubject: Re: people asking for items to be spawned   Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Thanks Nighted for this Razz
Were trying to take away as many party hats and god items and dragon claws as possiable.
because for one, some people have like 12 party hat sets, 30 santas, and like 9999m h'ween masks.
two, most people with godswords or lets say, bandos, got theirs spawned for them. and didnt earn theirs legitly like we expect them to.
also with the claws, people have like 20 sets\:

we need to start an economy, by, selling/buying/trading items. want a pair of claws? pay like 100m-200m for them off another player.
want a godsword? go to godwars and earn it, or, but it off a player for like 300m!
you want a rare? then go find someone with the party hat you want and pay them 1.6b for it.

mods and admins are no longer spawning items for people. dont ask. we wont do it.

thanks once again nighted.

-Mari juana

PostSubject: Re: people asking for items to be spawned   Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:23 am

Yes! This is the first step to make this server a real and big server
I hope ppl start joining at grand exchange for selling and buying stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallenscape.pt.vu
Diogo11

PostSubject: Re: people asking for items to be spawned   Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:11 am

Yep, nighted and mari juana, it would be awesome if players started to get rares from drops but that is practically impossible right now...
Just try to get yourself a godsword from Saradomin or Bandos bosses and you'll see what i mean.
They just don't drop good stuff! Me and Jccc26 farmed at Sara boss for about 15 min and we got like ten godsword shards 1 and one SS.
It is just impossible for players to get godswords this way. Bandos boss only drops Big bones and Sara only drops the same shard over and over again.

Another issue is that players can make around 1b or more in less than a minute by spawning 28 dfs and selling them at the weapons/armour salesman. They can also make piles of money by stealing from the gem stall even if they're level 1 thieving.

The suggestion I make is: players should only be able to spawn items less valuable than 1m and players shouldn't also be able to sell anything to stores. If in addition to this Mike fixed the drops and the thieving glitch, then a economy would start to grow and the server would start to become more exciting.

Hope you keep this in mind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jccc26

PostSubject: Re: people asking for items to be spawned   Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:35 am

im in desagree with what you said about you can't sell stuff to shops
So if i get either a whip either a ss and noone buys one and i dont need it what i'll i do with them
Sell to a shop of course to get some cash because shop buys whip and ss for 3m and 10m(i think i'm right)
but about increasing drop rates in gwd it would be very useful (i would like to have several ags in case i loose one)
Back to top Go down
Diogo11

PostSubject: Re: people asking for items to be spawned   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:10 am

Well the problem you mentioned can easily be solved by adding high-alchemy to the server.
Back to top Go down
nighted

PostSubject: Re: people asking for items to be spawned   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 am

Diogo11 wrote:
Yep, nighted and mari juana, it would be awesome if players started to get rares from drops but that is practically impossible right now...
Just try to get yourself a godsword from Saradomin or Bandos bosses and you'll see what i mean.
They just don't drop good stuff! Me and Jccc26 farmed at Sara boss for about 15 min and we got like ten godsword shards 1 and one SS.
It is just impossible for players to get godswords this way. Bandos boss only drops Big bones and Sara only drops the same shard over and over again.

Another issue is that players can make around 1b or more in less than a minute by spawning 28 dfs and selling them at the weapons/armour salesman. They can also make piles of money by stealing from the gem stall even if they're level 1 thieving.

The suggestion I make is: players should only be able to spawn items less valuable than 1m and players shouldn't also be able to sell anything to stores. If in addition to this Mike fixed the drops and the thieving glitch, then a economy would start to grow and the server would start to become more exciting.

Hope you keep this in mind. Very Happy

damn your unlucky, yesterday before i recorded i was at sara boss for like 5 minutes and got 2 SS and 3 shards
gotta keep in mind that its also based on luck wether u get something or not!
but have to agree with the bandos part, also for arma, and zammy, they dont really drop anything ranging from armor or gs parts

Diogo11

PostSubject: Re: people asking for items to be spawned   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:20 am

Dude I know I was unlucky there and I also know Sara boss drops a lot of SS.
But damn man she only drops godsword shards 1! No 2 or 3! Not even a hilt, only shard 1 over and over and over again.
How am I supposed to get a SGS that way???
Back to top Go down
Jccc26

PostSubject: Re: people asking for items to be spawned   Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 am

and we should start buying stuff to others players

yesterday i was offering 600m for zgs and bgs

and i got that money from trading
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: people asking for items to be spawned   

Back to top Go down

people asking for items to be spawned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1