Welcome to the Fallenscape Forums!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nighted's guide to Commands!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nighted

PostSubject: Nighted's guide to Commands!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:25 pm

First of there are 2 commands to show which commands are available to you, to show what commands you have

when using these commands, the commands that are available to you wil pop up

-Commands-

::home , this command wil teleport you to the Grand Exchange in Varrock, we call this place 'home'
1) ::suggest , what this command does is send a suggestion to moderators and admins on the server with your idea's to better the server, abusing this wil lead to mute/ban
2) ::changepass , with this command you can change your password whenever to whatever u want!
3) ::players , this command shows you who are online and what their combat level is
4) ::agility , this command wil send you to the gnome agility course, the place to train your agility from 1-99!
5) ::gwds , this command wil teleport you to GodWars Dungeon
6) ::slayertower , this command wil teleport you to the slayer tower where u wil find the slayer tower vendor, and where you train your slayer!
7) ::lunar , this wil teleport you to Lunar Ilse, where you can convert to Lunar Magic and back to Normal Magic
8 ) ::ancient , this wil teleport you to the Ancient Altar, where you can convert to Ancient Magicks and back to Normal Magic
9) ::dh , this command wil spawn you a full set of Dharok's! (dharok's platebody, dharok's platelegs, dharok's helm, dharok's greataxe)
10)::kq , this wil let you teleport to the Kalphite Queen's Lair where you can fight the Kalphite Queen!
11)::summoning , this command wil teleport you to the summoning obelisk located beneath Catherby's summoning shop
12::kbd , this command wil teleport you to the King Black Dragon!
13)::td , this command wil teleport you to Tormented Demons, you fight these to recieve the rare drop of Dragon Claws!
14)::sw , this command wil send you to Soul wars, where you can fight the Soul Wars Bosses

-Commands2-

1) ::train , this command wil send you to the Training Spot, where you wil fight Rock Crabs, which have 50 HP, they are they best way to train your combat skills
2) ::bh , this command wil teleport you in the middle of Bounty Hunter, where you wil face each other, in a non-safe pvp zone
3) ::clanpk , this command wil send you to the clanpk mini-game, where you can join in with your clan to face another one!
4) ::item , with this command you can spawn a item you want, check below for futher instructions how to spawn a item.
5) ::food , this command wil spawn your EMPTY inventory full with Manta Ray's, this command ONLY WORKS when you have a empty inventory!
6) ::pot, this command wil spawn 1 Prayer Potion (3/4), 1 Super Attack Potion (4/4), 1 Super Strength Potion (4/4), 1 Super Defense Potion (4/4), this command only works when you have 4 empty spots in your inventory
7) ::hunting , this command wil send you to the Hunting Spot where you wil train your hunting!
8 ) ::mining , this command wil send you to the Mining Spot where you wil train your mining!
9) ::jad , this command wil telepot you to Jad!
10)::wc , this command wil send you to the Woodcutting spot to train your woodcutting!
11)::mageinfo , this command wil show you exactly how to work with magic
12)::elemental , this command wil teleport you to the Choas Elemental! where you can recieve a Fire Cape!
13)::pits , this command wil teleport you to the Tzhaar-Pits, where you can have safe PvP

-Item Spawning-

to spawn a item you gonna use the ::item , command shown on this screenshot

now to get the Item ID, you wil go to your Fallenscape Official Client folder, just like shown here

When your in the folder you wil find: 'ItemList' , 'Jagex_Runescape_Preferences2.dat' , and 'Run' , show on the screenshot

you wil then open up the 'ItemList' , where you wil find all the codes of items in Fallenscape

now lets say, i want a Ahrim's Staff, what i then do is insert either Ahrim's Staff, or just a part of it into the ItemList, and then hit enter

i just gotten all the item's with the ID's in the item list, where u wil find Ahrim's in. i wanted the Ahrim's Staff so i take the Ahrim's Staff code which is '4710'.
what i then do is enter the code with the command, as shown in the screenshot

i entered the code and the amount i wanted, and i wil then recieve that item in my inventory

This was my guide on Commands, i hope this has helped you out!

~Nighted

chandler
Site owner

PostSubject: Re: Nighted's guide to Commands!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Awesome Guide Nighted!
I think this deserves a stickie?
i rate it a 10/10 couldnt be any better Very Happy

-Mari juana

Nighted's guide to Commands!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1