Welcome to the Fallenscape Forums!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Nighted Vs. Tormented Demon , Chaos Elemental , Kalphite Queen , Solo'd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nighted

PostSubject: Nighted Vs. Tormented Demon , Chaos Elemental , Kalphite Queen , Solo'd   Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:34 pm

im gonna post my latest video here of me solo'ing TD, CE, and KQ, right now im rendering it to a movie, and after i am gonna post it on Youtube.
(note that new video's on Youtube have a lower Quality then regular video's, so give it a half hour or so to better it's quality)

-update

jebes ffing.... been up ALL NIGHT sinse 1 in the morning entil 8:35, editing, slicing, dicing, copying, pasting, cutting, re-doing, RE-RENDERING THE ENTIRE VIDEO WHICH TOOK MORE THEN HALF THE TIME WAITING!

man i really dedicate my self to something way to much O.o

anyway right now im stil rendering the movie, it's nearly done (right now its at 90-100% Wink ) and i wil post it on youtube then so another hour to stay up for me HOORAY!

you better like it.... or else.... <3

Update 2
ITS DONE!!! ITS DONE!! its done rendering and looks awesome! way better then i expected to look (agian) and now of course i except youtube to rape it quality even more then i expect (agian) uploading it right now on youtube! say 115 minutes entil uploaded, that better be 1 heck of a good video...

Update 3
the video or youtube (or both) decided to be a dick and cancel the uploading, now im not sure if its a connection problem or something else, but anyways im gonna sleep now, for very very long couse im really tired and leave the computer on to hopefully upload the video on youtube when im awake agian i update you guys

Last edited by nighted on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nighted

PostSubject: Re: Nighted Vs. Tormented Demon , Chaos Elemental , Kalphite Queen , Solo'd   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:19 am

i just woke up, checked my computer and i seen that the video is up! =D

ENJOY!

Nighted Vs. Tormented Demon , Chaos Elemental , Kalphite Queen , Solo'd
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1